Monday, February 22, 2010

My Bump, My Bump, My Bump!


My lovely baby bump! It finally popped out! I've been waiting and waiting for it show up and now I don't know what to do with the thing! I'm very nervous that my belly button will pop out, not something I'm interested in having happen. Having this belly bump really makes this all feel real, along with the fact that Baby E has begun to dance around in there, which is an amazingly weird, wonderful feeling! I say dancing because I've been doing Zumba and there is no doubt that he is doing the salsa or cha cha! He'll probably come out with a pair of maracas that he built while killing time in there, because if he's anything like his Daddy, he has to be keeping busy at all times!

We are so excited for June 22ndish to come and to meet our little Edward! There is no doubt he is going to be spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! I sure hope he has a head of curls!

Welcome to our bubbin' blog...we'll do our best to keep you updated!

Love,

Kelly (23 weeks down, 17 or so to go!)

5 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! CANNOT WAIT TO MEET LITTLE EDDIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm now a follower....Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad, you figured it out! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for following me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly you are GLOWING! I cannot wait to squeeze that babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Kelly!
    I cannot wait to see you and Jill!
    Are you registered anywhere yet?
    Happy Easter!
    Love, Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete