Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Papaya & Milkshakes


Every week I find out what size Baby Edward is compared to a fruit or veggie. This week he is a papaya! I learned that Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. His next task at hand is to sprout two teeny-tiny nipples! How strange is that!? I just can't believe that he started out as a little poppy seed and now is GROWING NIPPLES, sheesh. Last night he was really fired up and I felt the strongest double punch yet. I think he was upset that Ed polished off the rest of my milkshake or maybe that was me that was upset? :) Speaking of milkshakes, we just finished painting our downstairs bathroom and it's now a chocolate milkshake color. My cravings for chocolate milkshakes have carried over into my decorating taste...I'm just glad I haven't been craving canned Lima Beans or some other terribly colored food.

Love,

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I like milkshakes very much....mmm. I think he was doing some body combat in your belly...he must know how awesome his Aunt Angie used to be at body combat....HI YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!A papaya..Just dont get to that watermelon to quickly!!!Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. A papaya with nips!! He's getting big!! I think Chic Fil A should hire you to promote their milkshakes!! I want one now but we don't have any around here. Maybe we can swap...a potbelly's shake for a chic fil a one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The P90X craze has reached the womb! Baby Ed is getting ready for 6am wake up calls to clean out the gutters, or whipping up a 7 course meal for 10 in under 30 minutes :). Skip the milkshake and head over to Ted Drewes!!

    ReplyDelete