Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Edward's Chicago Baby Showers


Ed, Edward & I feel so blessed and thankful! We were showered with love and were so happy to be surrounded by our family and friends. THANK YOU to everyone for such a wonderful, special baby shower weekend! I've been meaning to post this for over a week now, where does the time go!? Today I'm 32 weeks along and Baby Edward has the hiccups this very moment! He is most active very late at night, which the Dr. said means he will be active very late at night when he is born. So it seems that we have a night owl on our hands (sigh). We have been busy getting things organized and ready for EJ's arrival. Ed has already put together the high chair (which we won't need for almost a year) and he installed the car seat this past weekend! He is SO ready to meet his son, he says that I'm keeping all to myself and that it is selfish of me :) HA! We did a one-day baby class this past Sunday from 8a-3pm. I was VERY grumpy by the end and needed a nap! I didn't really feel like I learned that much, the only thing I really was surprised by was that you should NOT ever use baby powder! Who knew!? Other than that, we are getting half of our basement finished, they started yesterday and are down there now banging away! It will be a great play space for Edward and his buddies. They say they will be done before June 22nd, I wonder if Baby Edward will be done before then? I guess only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. The shower was soo fun! Glad we could all be a part of welcoming this new precious life into the world! Didn't know that about the baby powder! I'll file that away for future reference...Too funny that Ed already put together the high chair! He is just following the boy scout motto: Always be prepared!! (That is the boy scout motto right?).

    ReplyDelete