Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's hear it for the boys!!

These are two of my good friends (Rebecca & Amy) who are also having boys all within a month and a half of each other! I'm so happy that Edward is going to have best playmates to grow up with in STL! I feel like everyone I know is having a baby and it's pretty fantastic! I found out this month that my Big Sister Jilly Bean is having a baby girl (Bayla Marie!). I just can't wait to be a Mom in June & an Aunt in August, how cool is that!? I'm also about to be an Auntie to my dear friend Angie's baby ?, due in September! Ed's best friend Steve-o is going to be a Dad in September too...the announcements seem to roll in daily! Any of you preggers? This is such a neat time in our lives and I can't wait to see all these kiddies grow up!

I'm 30 weeks along! I just hope Edward stays in there baking until he is golden brown, perfectly healthy and ready to come out! I can not wait to see what he looks like: Chubby, more than likely. Large head and the need for baby neck brace to support large head, very possible. Curls, I sure hope so. Brains, certainly. Sense of humor, he's already hilarious.

So much to look forward to...10 weeks and counting!

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment