Tuesday, March 16, 2010

He's really in there!


Ed wanted to title this blog: "The fog is getting thicker and Edward is getting larger!" But I told him that no one would understand what that reference is from...if you do understand, please let me know, I'll be impressed. So Friday we had a bit of a scare, everything is FINE, thank God. But we had to have another ultrasound and we got a great picture of baby E! It's just his head/face and you can see his left hand. I think he looks adorable, smart, witty, and overall perfect! :) I am 26 weeks today, less than 100 days to go! He is moving around like crazy and Ed loves to keep his hand on my belly and oooo and aaaa everytime he shuffles around in there. I love that when Ed comes home from work I get a hug, kiss and a "Hello Mama!" and then baby Edward gets a hug, kiss and an even bigger "Hello, it's your Daddy!" Melts my heart. I have to say that I am LOVING being pregnant (I would love it more if I could have wine, caffeine & sushi) but it's really amazing and I just feel so important carry around this little LIFE that is my son...wow.

4 comments:

  1. I believe my dear that is a quote from Airplane....but I could be wrong!

    I CANNOT WAIT to see you in a MONTH!! We should definitely try to make a reservation somewhere for cousin time on Saturday night...I'll talk to Jilly about it when I call to rsvp.

    SO excited for you both...Ed has definitely set the bar high for all men everywhere :) you are both so amazing!!

    Have Ed give that bebe a hug and kiss from ME! love you both xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that hand holding a beer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a mom holding her baby across the train from me tonight and I was so fascinated watching them interacting and playing. I hope she didn't notice me staring thinking I was weird. The baby was a perfect blend of the mom and dad (he was next to them). Made me think of just what a miracle life is!! You are doing the most important job in the world!

    ReplyDelete